Auction Terms & Conditions Gallery 95 Auction Terms and Conditions
1. All property is sold "as is, where is". Gallery 95 Auction and it's consignors make no warranties or representations regarding the correctness of descriptions of such property being sold. Potential buyers are responsible for inspecting property offered for sale by Gallery 95 Auction in person or by contacting Gallery 95 Auction for condition reports.
2. A buyers premium of 15% applies to the successful hammer price for in house gallery purchases. A buyers premium of 20% applies to the successful hammer price for purchases executed by proxy, phone or online streaming. Applicable fees are added to the successful hammer price and are payable by the purchaser as part of the total price. Sales tax of 9% applies to the total of the successful hammer price and the buyer's premium.
3. All buyers are required to submit payment and remove property within (3) three business days post auction. Payments are made by cash, visa/master card and checks. Please note that payment by check may result in property being held by Gallery 95 Auction until funds clear. All funds should be made in US currency.
4. Successfully transacted property must be removed from Gallery 95 Auction premisses within (3) three business days post auction. Failure to do so incurs a fee of $10.00 per day per lot. Purchaser further agrees to hold Gallery 95 Auction harmless for property not removed immeadiately post sale. Failure by the purchaser to remove successfully transacted property within (1) one week post auction results in cancellation of the transaction, purchaser being held liable for all expenses incurred by Gallery 95 Auction. Pick up days post auction are Monday and Tuesday, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. PLEASE BE ADVISED GALLERY 95 AUCTION DOES NOT RETAIN STAFF SOLELY TO FACILLITATE LOADING AND UNLOADING OF CUSTOMER'S PROPERTY.
5. Gallery 95 Auction complies with all federal firearms laws. Out of state purchases must be shipped to a local FFL. Background checks are conducted on all modern firearms. Firearms must be paid for prior to conducting a background check. Failure to pass a background check results in the buyer consigning the item/s to a future auction at the standard commission rates. Know your local laws before purchasing, not all firearms are legal in all states. NO SALES to California.
6. SHERMAN ANTITRUST ACT. Title 15, Section 1 of the United States Code specifically prohibits any agreements that restrain trade and commerce and declares them to be illegal and a federal felony. The law provides: Each contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, is declared to be illegal. Every person who shall make any contract or engage in any combination or conspiracy hereby declared to be illegal shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $10,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $350,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding three years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the court. Any agreement among potential bidders at this auction not to bid against one another, or otherwise to dampen the bidding process, is illegal and will be immediately reported by Gallery 95 Auction to the proper authorities included but not limited to the Federal Bureau of Investigations, for investigation and prosecution. This is a serious matter and we want you to view it as such.
7. The owner of an auction item being sold on consignment may not bid on said item
8. Gallery 95 Auction reserves the right to refuse any person to register or bid at any auction.
9. Presale estimates are intended to be a guide and should not be reflective of an appraisal or actual selling price. Some auction lots may have a reserve on them and will be announced by the auctioneer.
10. Bidding on auction lots at the Gallery 95 Auction indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. We appreciate your trust you have placed in Gallery 95 Auction and, we look forward to a long and happy relationship.
11. Other terms and conditions may apply. VERBAL NOTICES MADE AT THE START OF AN AUCTION BY THE AUCTIONEER SUPERCEDE ALL PRINTED OR PUBLISHED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
12. Thank you for your consideration and kind attendance! gallery95auction.com / 843-784-5006
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms